Review imported Member data and adjust settings if applicable
- Attribute Security Levels: CRITICAL – Please review the security settings initialized by our conversion team to ensure that data is visible to only the appropriate role(s). Go to Settings>Members>Member Attributes. Or, Settings>Members>Family Attributes. Click on the Attribute name and then update the security level.
- Attribute Order: If the order that attributes are displayed is not to your liking, go to Settings>Members>Member Attributes. Or, Settings>Members>Family Attributes. Click on the Attribute name and then update Sort Order.
- Pinned Attributes: You may wish to pin additional attributes which will appear below the standard member information on the member profile page. Go to Settings>Members>Pinned Attributes.
- Member Listing: To review your entire membership list or filter by selected criteria, go to People>Reports>Member Listing. Choose attributes you wish to display, filter whom you wish to select, then hit “Run Report”.
- Possible Duplicates: If duplicate member records exist and in fact both records are for the same individual, locate the Churchteams merge utility under Members > Merge. We suggest running the "Possible Duplicate Member Report" with the tight criteria option selected on the bottom left of the page. The report will show member records that Churchteams identifies as possible duplicates and you can merge the records right from the report. Be careful with this merge because merges cannot be undone.