How to export data from Church Windows
- Decide what information you would like to export. Include all member information you want to import into Churchteams.
- Access Church Windows© using your account authorization
- Click Membership
- Click Report & Labels
- Select “Reports/Directory/Export”
- Click Next to select Everyone in the database (or filter to the people you want)
- Select the ‘Mail merge/Export’ option
- Enter a Title for the Report (for example Churchteams Export)
- On the ‘Separate Fields with: ‘pull-down select ‘Comma’
- In the lower-center select the items from the left you wish to export and Click ‘Add >’ to move them to the right (alternatively you can select ‘Add all >>’ to export all information
- Click ‘Export’
Send the file to email@example.com and we will review it and load it for you or ask any questions needed to clarify how it should be loaded.
- In Donations go to Reports/Export
- Choose Donation Log Report
- Under columns - move everything over to the right box
- Go down to print (in the bottom right hand corner)
- When the print preview is displayed at the top there is an icon for export. Select the convert to CSV option.
- Save the file