Getting Started with Churchteams
Assimilation / Workflow Automation
How to export data from Elvanto
- Select Menubutton (on the right), select it and click the Admin Area.
- Within Elvanto's Admin Area, navigate to Reports-> Add Custom Report > Standard Report
- Name the Standard Report
- Select: Display as "Individuals".
- Filter: Match "All of the Following Fields"
- Filter: "People Category", "Contains", "Select All"
- Add all of the fields wanted. Include Member ID.
- Click Save & Generate.
- Click Export->
- Within Elvanto's Admin Area, navigate to Financial-> Reports -> Batches.
- Set the following fields:
- Find Batches:"By Name"
- Display:"Show All Trans"
- Trans Type:"Both Tax + Non Tax"
- Chart of Account:Check All
- Additional Batch Columns:Check All
- Additional People Columns:"Member ID","Full Name"
- Sort By:"Transaction Date Ascending"
- Output:"Excel Format .xlsx landscape A4"
- Click the Generate button.