You can add or remove Contributions Funds in the Settings
To edit the name of a fund, add a new one, or remove a Fund, go to Giving > Settings > Designations / Funds.
Customize the default funds to fit your language and goals. Use the button to create additional designations or funds. To edit an existing fund name and/or the settings for a particular fund, click the name of the fund, make the appropriate edits and save.
- Click the name of a Fund to edit the Sort Order of where the Fund appears in the list, the Keyword associated with the Fund, and the Tax Deductible status of the Fund.
- Toggle by clicking Yes/No to make the Fund available for Online Giving or not.
- Toggle by clicking Yes/No to make the Fund the Default Designation for Online Giving.
- You can remove a Fund by clicking the Trash icon for the Fund. When you attempt to remove a Fund, you will get a system prompt asking you to reassign any contributions previously assigned to that particular Fund.
- Click the Campaigns button to expand the view to show or add Pledge Campaigns linked to a particular Fund. Click the Campaign name to edit the Goal, Date Range, and other settings.
- Click "+Add Campaign" to add a new Pledge Campaign to a Fund. You can have more than one Campaign linked to a Fund. Read more about setting up Pledges here.
- Click the "Create" button to link a Pledge Registration to the Campaign, giving you a digital commitment card.