What are the levels of access? How does online giving login relate? Detailed and summary overview.
Click HERE to see the detailed spreadsheet access for each security level.
Here is a snapshot summary of the levels included in the above worksheet. This is the login page from the link we recommend all staff to save as a bookmark or favorite. You can find this link by clicking through Settings > User Accounts.
Level 1 is inaccessible from this login page. Levels 2-4 can click the "Check-in Login" button on this login page to enter a shared password to a Directory (level 2), Group (level 3), or Check-in (level 4 - most common use).
Only levels 5-9 enter an email address and personal password on this screen.
- Guest. Used when completing registration forms for duplicate checking after a person completes the form. No one logs in as a guest.
- Member. Information a member can see and update themselves usually in response to a link in an email or text or by Text-to-Church access. Also, no login except to see a directory.
- Leader. Leaders can see their groups and be given access to group member information at the leader level and lower. Their access is primarily responsive and by Text-to-Church as well.
- Check-in. Most common use of the "Check-in Login" button on the login screen. Enter the shared Check-in password to access the check-in setup screen.
- Coach. Oversees a handful of groups. Sees a list of coaches, not a dashboard, when they login.
- Administrative Assistant. Similar to Staff level. Has Dashboard access and can be given financial reports or data entry access (Giving, Settings, Other options). Very limited settings access.
- Staff. Most common. Has Dashboard access but no access to finances. Can manage people, groups, reports, communication, check-in, workflows, etc.
- Group Admin. Can do everything staff can but also has access to customize all settings except finances. Notice gear icon, top right.
- Financial Admin. Has access to customize everything including finances.
Online Giving access is distinct from the 9 security levels within the system. The Online Giving & Activity Link (Giving > Settings > Online Giving) can be used to allow individuals to login to see both their giving and their activity. Note the title on this login page.