Churchteams can setup any tablet to use during the check-in process.
1. Create the classes you want to check kids into. (Groups & Events > Create)
2. Setup the label printers - use the label printer instructions page under the check-in button.
3. Create or edit the check-in view (Check-In > Views / Setup) to include the classes you created and options on name tags that you want.
4. At the printing station, login using the check-in password. Select family check-in, choose your View, then "Start a Printer station - Share printer with other devices" and give the printing station a name. It is now ready to print labels sent from tablets.
5. On your tablet login with the check-in password. Select family check-in, choose the same view, then "Use a Printer Station - For tablets / other browsers" and select the name of the printing station you want to associate with that tablet. Click ok.
6. IMPORTANT: On your first print from the tablet, watch the address bar on the PC to see if it is blocking the print dialogue pop-up box and if it is click on it and allow that website. The next time you print it will work properly.